Thursday, January 11, 2007

Boring Room ...


I'm sitting here in a boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens
And I wonder

I'm sitting here, I miss the power
I'd like to go out taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired, put myself into bed
Where nothing ever happens
And I wonder

And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

- Lemon Tree, Fool's Garden

6 comments:

  1. ببین درسته کلاس داره
    ولی اگه می خوای بیشتر کامنت بخوره فارسی بنویس:D:P;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. masalan benevisam:
    دلم واسه دو تا صندلی چوبی تنگ شده
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. فکر خوبیه
    ولی اگه حالیت بود که زودتر از اینا نوشته بودی;):D:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. khob dige! che mishe kard?
    halim nist ke bloge to ra mikhunam dige :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na dadashe man!
    bish az in harfa halit nist:
    na tanha mikhuni,Taze mikhaei benevisish too bloge khodet:D;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. are valla! dar in zamineye khas hagh ba toe!
    :D :)) ;)

    ReplyDelete